Sunday, August 17, 2008

. . . aftermath

After my post of yesterday, my daughter called to make sure that I was OK. I enjoyed our talk very much, and just went a bit further telling her my feelings, and that it wouldn't take long for me to get back to normal (hmmm, scary thought!)

I feel very much better for having written what I did, and that I can now go forward and take care of some things in my life. I am working hard on facing my demons - procrastination, fear of success and getting over my need of approval from others. I must say that my changing outlook on things are due to a blog I ran across very late last night - it's called More to Me. I started reading and could not believe that there is another out there that have the same feelings and fears as I do. I just knew that I had to read the whole blog from beginning to end. I'm still way back in the archives, but will read some of Megg's blog every day until done.

I feel inspired by Megg and am in awe of her ability to verbalize exactly how I feel.

I want to leave you with another inspirational quote:

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

No comments: