Wednesday, May 29, 2013

... and I'm off!

I've been packing the truck camper for a few days now and all but the last-minute-stuff is on board.  I have a list and it works very well for me.  Of course during the loading I always seem to find other stuff that I absolutely have to take ... just in case ... LOL.  Oops, I also need to load the canopy frame.  See, it's not easy for me to get my butt moving in several different directions!

It's just about 10 and all I need to do here at the house is let the chickens out and take a shower - oh yes and water the plants, and of course fill the camper with water ... then on the way out of town I need to stop for gasoline, ice and to top off the propane tank.

Hopefully by the time I get to the campground I will have everything I need.  If it's really important, I can call Dale and he will get it from my house and bring it out, but I doubt I'll need to do that ... I think ... LOL

See you all next week - I'll be home on Sunday ...
(((Hugs)))

No comments: