Friday, January 25, 2013

Just checking in ...

I just can't seem to get this da*n computer to cooperate ... I think I have to save more than pennies now as it moves sooo slow no matter what I do.  I've had the tower for almost 10 years so I really have gotten my money's worth, but, and there's always that 'but', can I even get another tower anymore??  Oh well, not worth crying over - LOL, maybe I can get some other things done around here.

It has been foggy all day so far, and very drippy.  The temp is hovering around 32-34 so we now have slushville out there.  The only outside thing I do when temps are low is bring in wood, except of course take care of the chickens.  They are still on strike, so very, very few eggs.  I want the weather to warm up so I can get out there and CLEAN the coop and yard - phewie, yuck!!

I have plenty of knitting projects going so I could sit, watch TV and get some of the projects done.  I just got a new knitting magazine today - haven't even looked at it yet - so I'm sure I'll be able to find a few more projects I absolutely have to try ... LOL.

I'm off to the TV / knitting ... stay warm everyone!

Oh, if you don't hear from me for a while it's because the computer is either being worked on, or it died!  Hopefully I can still eeke out a post now and again.
(((Hugs)))

No comments: