Friday, June 20, 2008

. . . and again we're off . . .

Camping again, I love camping! We aren't going far(gas prices), but when you live in the mountains you don't have to. We can enjoy nature at its finest just 3-4 miles from the house. We do go further since that makes you think you are camping in your back yard. We like at least 10 miles.... LOL It's still easy to run home if you forget something....

Even though I don't much care for campgrounds, this time we are going to the small local one so we can catfish after dark..... the campground only has 10 or 11 sites, so you have to get there early, and I will be taking off from the house in about 2-2 1/2 hrs. Last minute packing - like food..... and drinks..... in the ice chest.

Will let you know how many fish we catch...

Wishing you sunny days

1 comment:

Jen FitzGerald said...

Wish I could have gone, too... I'm so ready for some relaxing in the great outdoors.

Jen