Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Boy, does time fly . . .

I had a doctors appointment last Monday (7/14) because I hurt. I just hurt, every bone, every knuckle, every joint! The doctor ran me through a bunch of questions, hmmm . . . then he sent me to the lab where they proceeded to take a gallon and a half of blood . . . He says every thing is acting like I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. The lab work will confirm this, or I will be sent to a doctor over the hill since our town does not have a Rheumatologist. Ahhh, life in a small town.

I had a Veterinarian appointment this morning because my dog is afraid of EVERYTHING. Scared of thunderstorms and gunfire is understandable, but she is afraid if I look like I'm leaving her by her self, scared of bug zappers, scared of cars backfiring, just scared of every sound the world makes . . . I can't take it any more. She wants to hide, yup, ummm . . . inside the computer desk, on the printer, under my bed . . . she is a 60 pound Lab!

I have left a message for a Behaviorist to call me back - I never thought I'd be calling a "Dog Whisperer", but I need help - big time!

There are so many fires in Northern California that we can almost taste the smoke! Sunrises and sunsets are orange, and the whole day has a light orange glow. I've lived in So. California and seen more than one wildfire that I wasn't sure we should run from or not . . . it is a horrible situation to be in, my heart goes out to all the folks affected by the fires.

Wishing you clear skies

No comments: