Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well, ain't that something

It started the day before yesterday with some rain and flurries. OK, I'm fine with that. (remember my previous post - "a slight dusting") Overnight and yesterday morning it continued to rain a bit and flurry a lot. Hmmm . . .

This picture from yesterday, shows a little bit of snow on the tree (far left branches)by my back door. You can see it just coming down in the distance.


And it snowed, and it snowed, and we got some more snow! You can see the same tree, as previous picture (far left) with heavy snow on the branches - that was this morning!

(that little building in the background - it is my well pump shed, not an out door pottie, we are a bit more civilized than that!!!)

I had left my Jeep out so it would get washed off by the rain, yeah, right! See what happened because I didn't jump right out there and put it in the car port!!!

This was yesterday morning -


. . . and this was first thing this morning . . .


If you look closely at the fence behind the vehicles, you can see the snow on each and every little metal strand. It is just beautiful and looks like lace.

Would you believe it - it is snowing a bit right now as I type!

This is not a ginormous, heavy snowfall type storm, but it sure is more than a slight dusting. Not really that much snow for us, but there is about 4-6 inches out there!

With all the snow having melted, I was starting to look forward to cleaning and stocking the camper, ha, ha, ha! I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.

You know, with my saying that we will only get a dusting now and again, do you think that if I say I will only get a little bit of money, that it will grow in comparison to the snow? One flat $100 bill is a slight dusting, and can you imagine 4-6 inches worth of $100 bills . . . Yahooooooooooo! "I'm in the money, I',m in the money . . . well, I can dream, can't I??

Hugs to you all
(and I am staying warm!!)

1 comment:

Betty said...

Wow..quite a 'dusting'! Beautiful photos, especially the snow on the fence wire.

I love your comment about a 'dusting' of money..worth a try, anyhow, eh?

Nice post!