Monday, September 23, 2013

Here we go again ...

Not water this time ... it's another camping trip, the last of the season - Deer Camp.  I will be out there at least 7 days, maybe 10 - it depends on the weather and more how I feel ... it is fall and getting cold so the arthritis acts up.  The camper is packed with food and definitely warm winter clothes - we also have a warming tent that will get you out of the wind - there is always wind out there - and a heater to help you thaw out if necessary.  OK, I need to pack the boots too!!!  Don't let me forget ... , oh and the ice chests ... I'd better go move the rest into the camper ... LOL

I have the Quad trailer here so all I have to do in the morning is hook up, stop for gas and hit the road.  I'd like it to be early, but I know myself - I have to have a couple of cups of coffee and something to eat before I do anything, but I do want to try to get up by 7. Hahahahahahahaha ... boy do I know myself ... maybe 7:30 ... that just sounds better.

I will see you all when I get back ... a day or two after ...

Have a happy week
(((Hugs)))


No comments: