Sunday, December 21, 2008

I think I'm done with . . .

making Christmas presents! With only 3 days left, that's a good thing!. Anything else I make in the next few day will be purely an extra gift; a neighbor maybe or an extra guest Christmas morning.

This ornament was made from a picture I saw - no directions, just a picture. I will make more of these (for next year) but not the way I did it this time! I'll have to experiment. It was made for one of the ladies that I've spoiled with an ornament each year. I sure hope she likes it.



This one is small, only 1 3/4" across. The recipient of this one is also getting another present, but she has a small tree and likes the small ornaments. Ya think?



I knit these for me. They were knit at night when I had to just sit and relax before going to bed. It is just a simple 40 stitches, basic dish cloth, but I like them lots.





With all the snow that has been falling all over the country, I sure hope everyone takes care in their travels, whether you are going a mile or across the country. It is bad out there in most places.

My daughter is going from Texas to Nebraska and I worry. I know what the roads can be like, I use to live in Nebraska. Lots more ice than I get here in my area.

Take care everyone!!!

Many wishes for a wonderful Christmas.

(((Hugs)))
Yvette

2 comments:

Betty said...

Your ornaments are beautiful! I just love the way you said you did them from a picture...such talent! I like your dishcloths, also. That is the ONLY item I can knit, so I knit them often.

Merry, merry.

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

You have whipped up some beautiful ornaments, and I like your bedtime ritual... nice results.
Merry Christmas.